Different rules apply

If you’re offended by bad language, well, be warned.

You might also wish to read the previous post by Julia to give a little bit more spice to the point I’m making here.

There was a Youtube video of a woman called Emma West which went viral a while ago, what the woman said was unpleasant and she was roundly vilified by certain groups because of it. Had it stopped there it would have probably been enough. However Emma ended up being arrested and charged with racial harassment, her child was taken off her and she was remanded in prison for an offence that normally would have only got you an £80 fine, her case which will eventually go before a crown court as she elected to do so, keeps being delayed due to legal proceedings, most of them apparently having to do with the fact that the CPS do not think they can find a jury of her peers which will convict her so they are making the process itself the punishment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pONVYjAd1wc[/youtube]

However another video has appeared on Youtube of a young woman doing something which is equivalent or worse than Emma. The main difference is, is that the young lady (in her own words) is a black African born in Jamaica…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-x-NgyILY[/youtube]

Now as you’d expect (sadly) no action at this stage has taken place, no police involvement despite numerous complaints, no massive twitter storm, no-one out there digging out her name, no calls for something to be done…

John Terry was hauled through the courts for calling Anton Ferdinand a fucking black cunt. This woman was recorded saying “I hate all you white cunts” yet we know that nothing will be done, because different rules apply and only ‘whites’ can be racist, at least according to the left and pretty much every other minority group out there.

Welcome to two tier ‘racist’ Britain…

13 comments for “Different rules apply

1. Tatty
    August 18, 2012 at 3:01 pm

A white man, John Terry, was hauled through the courts for allegedly calling a black man, Anton Ferdinand, a fucking black cunt.

There, fixed that for you. How you wrote that appears to present The Truth…that he did actually call him “a fucking black cunt”…when even the court couldn’t decide on that one.

We’re in serious trouble when an accusation alone far outweighs any proof in a court of law. A court of law can never be equal to a court of public opinion.

Not trying to patronise you it’s just The Message in that post is confused if the language isn’t right. S’all ‘m sayin… 🙂

• August 18, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Actually Terry never denied that he used the words, “fuck off, fuck off”, “fucking black cunt” or “fucking knobhead”. His case was that his words were not uttered by way of abuse or insult nor were they intended to be abusive or insulting.

• Tatty
        August 18, 2012 at 3:35 pm

I’m not denying that he used the words but that is not entirely what the court had to decide upon. They not only had to decide whether he used the words but the manner in which they were used.

His Defence was that; yes he used those words but only in retort, repetition of…and derision of…Ferdinands accusation that Terry had called him “a fucking black cunt”.

Perhaps he should have said…after split second thinking about it…”I didn’t say that.”

Though why on earth he should have to be so careful and precise about his language when someone else …who happens to have different colour skin….doesn’t is what got us all talking.

We learned from that case that not only must white men be careful of what words they use they must also be vary careful of what they repeat…but only depending on who said it in the first place and what colour their skin was.

The same is true depending on who said something in the first place and what their religion was.

This is rampant abuse of the English Language on a monumental scale. “Racism” and it’s definition …and the application thereof…clearly isn’t the only thing at stake here so how is it that so few can see that ?

Frightening. 😯

2. Barney R
    August 18, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Anybody grab a copy of the video? It’s been taken down by YouTube.

3. The Nameless Libertarian
    August 18, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Second video removed by YouTube as it violates their policy on hate speech, which is interesting.

• August 19, 2012 at 12:16 am

Yes, that’s very interesting indeed. Let’s leave Terry aside and if you look at:

… then it is obvious to everyone that there’s a narrative being followed here, as well as with women [“positive” discrimination] and the disabled, although I don’t recall any controversy over the latter being out of order.

Question seems to be when all this will end.

4. Twisted Root
    August 18, 2012 at 5:30 pm

How very interesting, Mrs West’s video is still on You Tube in all its glory but the black lady’s video is blocked because it violates You Tube’s policy on hate speech. We can reasonably infer from the stance they have taken that You Tube consider that only white people can be racist.

It is worth pointing out, I think, having read a lot of reports about this incident after jumping to some hasty conclusions of my own, that initially British Transport Police were complained to and took a sensible approach given the circumstances (which I don’t want to elaborate on here) and escorted Mrs West to her destination where family were waiting for her.

That was the end of the matter until that video was uploaded to You Tube some days later triggering Mrs West’s hellish plunge into the nasty process conducted by the state to which you refer.

• Tatty
      August 18, 2012 at 10:57 pm

given the circumstances (which I don’t want to elaborate on here)

Oh now stop teasing…please…elaborate ?

5. Barney R
    August 18, 2012 at 5:57 pm
    • August 18, 2012 at 6:47 pm

6. nisakiman
    August 18, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Ha! First time I’ve seen either of those. I laughed like a drain! Despite that they both appeared to have had a few prior to their respective tirades, I couldn’t help but admire their chutzpah, especially the white girl, given the overwhelming odds she faced! We could do with a bit more of that sort of outburst – it might help people loosen up a bit!

Never really understood why people get so offended about these things. Had I been on that bus and the recipient of the “I fuckin’ hate you white cunts….” It wouldn’t have bothered me at all. Probably would have said to her “Get it off your chest girl, good on ya…” Christ, I had years of being called a “Fuckin’ Pommie bastard” back in the 70s. Water off a duck’s back.

• August 19, 2012 at 12:22 am

Agreed – I would taken faux umbrage – how dare you call me a white c**t. I’m a white honky, thank you. [or “I’m a reddish c**t after a few drinks”]. Black guy did accost me once: “Are you cussin’ me man?”

“Yes.”

“You bein’ racist?”

“No, behaviourist. I don’t like your behaviour.”

And so on.

• Tatty
        August 19, 2012 at 2:22 pm

I’d have suddenly come over all chavvy….drawn an imaginary ring around my face with my index finger….and shouted “Bovvered !!!”

Imagine a whole bus doing that…I like to think hilarity would ensue 😆