The woman accused of attacking a shopper in a trolley rage incident in The Glades shopping centre last Christmas has been rebailed again.
To the spring…
Police first arrested the 31-year-old on suspicion of GBH on Boxing Day last year four days after a man was struck with a trolley which was being pushed by a woman in Marks & Spencer.
He fell to the ground and sustained injuries including a broken hip and wrist, and was taken to a Kent hospital for treatment.
Last Boxing Day (December 26) officers were informed the man had suffered further health complications and was critically ill.
The 60-year-old man, Michael Buckley, of Whatman Road, Forest Hill, died in hospital on March 5.
Are they hoping that the witnesses die too, and they don’t need to continue with the case? I mean, seriously, why the delay?
And note that we know the name and address of the victim, but yet, not the name or any other details of the accused…
Which makes me wonder a bit about this comment:
franksutton says…Hope NS cover the case when it (hopefully) gets to court, the statements from witnesses will make interesting reading as to what this woman said (screamed) and did
Whatever could they mean?