10 comments for “UK politics comparative

1. Ed P
    April 24, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Which one is what – corrupt? mad? worth voting for?

Harman is, or should be, permanently discredited for her support for PIE (and she still doesn’t see the need to apologise).

Miller can smile – she’s well off at taxpayers’ expense. I wouldn’t lend her a sou.

I have no idea who the other two are, but notice the LD has slight jaw misalignment, possibly caused by having to swallow daft policies. 😀

2. Voice of Reason
    April 24, 2014 at 2:39 pm

The UKIP is certainly a looker.

3. Ian
    April 24, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Is it me, or do all politicians look alike?

4. mikebravo
    April 24, 2014 at 8:24 pm

That lib-dem harpie looks just like the clintonbeast. Where is my Glock?

5. April 24, 2014 at 8:37 pm

🙂

6. woodsy42
    April 24, 2014 at 11:35 pm

No doubt which one I would pick for company if given the chance! (hint not the snooty red-head one looking down her nose at the camera, or the smug one with the scarf, or the shouty one with the baggy eyes)

7. Tedioustantrums
    April 25, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Harperson is a joke and is pie in the sky. The Tory owes £100K and significant grovelling to taxpayers. The LibDem woman? Is that a political party? I think there used to be one was there not? It had that Clegg as leader. Or was it led by a large horse fly? Makes no odds really.

The other lady hasn’t blotted her copy book yet. Too early days.

Politicians are politicians.

8. Penseivat
    April 25, 2014 at 4:58 pm

If, as a member of the voting class, I will end up being f*cked by a politician, I’d rather it was the UKIP candidate 😆

9. John
    April 26, 2014 at 11:12 am

According to the spin CCHQ is planting all over the media in the past few days, all UKIPS are racists, you know…

10. April 26, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Harman is no joke, Tedious ( can I call you that?). She is a dangerous animal that needs caging. She has done irreparable damage even to the point of contributing to the heightened suicide rate amongst divorced men. Her name – Harm Man – is synonymous with Hatred of men.