I bet they weren’t Chinese

I am coming to loathe the MSM and various other state organisations for their use of euphemisms when it comes to the depredations of certain immigrant groups. Take the word ‘Asian’ a buzzword used to cover the crimes of a certain subgroup to make sure that people don’t know exactly who they are and where they hail from (historically) Asia itself has a population of nearly 4.5 billion and we’re supposed to guess which part of Asia these criminals are supposed to look to be a part of.

Mail.

A teenage girl was gang-raped by a group of Asian men in a wooded area, police have said.
The 17-year-old victim met a group of men in Slough, Berkshire yesterday evening.
The girl went to an off-licence with one of the group and continued to a residential street, where they were joined by four men in a small silver hatchback.
The girl walked with the men down a footpath towards a river surrounded by woodland where she was raped by several of the men.
Detectives confirmed today they were looking for five Asian men in connection with the brutal attack which happened near the Jubilee River in Slough.

Now there are a few points I could make as to why the girl was stupid enough to go with the guys, whether it might be a false claim to hide embarrassment etc. But I figure these days that the truth will come out one way or another eventually. However by the term ‘Asian’ I figure we aren’t dealing with Chinese or other orientals here, nor do I suspect that we’re even dealing with those of the middle east. I suspect Asian here means Indian subcontinent and I’m going to hazard a guess that it will be at the north end of it rather than India itself.

I know from one or two discussions I’ve had with people from Asia that they are also fed up to the back teeth of the word being used by our press to describe the criminal acts of a certain subgroup who appear to be operating in grooming and rape gangs throughout the UK but mostly England. When the term ‘Asian’ is used in a criminal context, I cannot be the only one to read ‘Pakistani/Bangladeshi muslim’ in that context so the MSM are fooling no one. Why they continue to do this can only be due to the reluctance of those in power to admit that we have a serious problem with a certain community who don’t see the rest of us as being their equals and have been encouraged by the bias shown towards them due to the false doctrine of multiculturalism to believe that they are beyond reproach.

Yet people are no longer fooled and indeed stories like this where there appears to be some sort of attempt to use the term ‘Asian’ seems to simply confirm in peoples minds that there is a serious problem that the authorities are not dealing with. People are also not stupid enough (in most instances) to believe that Orientals, Hindu’s Jains, Sikhs, Russians, Armenian’s, even Iranians and Iraqi’s aren’t the ‘Asians’ involved even if we have problems with what some of those groups get up to in the world.

All the state seems to be doing is after ignoring the problem, declaring that ‘we’ were the problem for mentioning it and now trying to cover up the problem is storing up massive amounts of trouble for another day. You can also bet that the side effects of the anger will affect others who had nothing to do with said communities crimes.

This will not end well, mark my words.

13 comments for “I bet they weren’t Chinese

1. Ed P
    June 29, 2014 at 12:49 pm

If my sisters and girl friends were in danger of these rape gangs, my male friends might set a trap. It would be easy to lure the potential rapists to where we could ambush & deal with them, using one brave girl as bait. I couldn’t possibly recommend such a course of action, but wouldn’t be surprised to hear it’s happened.

2. Behind the veil
    June 29, 2014 at 12:53 pm

This keeping schtum is a flawed premise though. It’s based on a vain hope that if they do not acknowledge it that it will somehow die out. My fear is that it will have the opposite effect and that it will grow. One wonders what they will do when their plan backfires with disastrous effects and there is no hiding it.

3. john in cheshire
    June 29, 2014 at 8:06 pm

I have relatives who are Chinese and they are quite disturbed when the media insist on referring to these muslim slime as asians. I have to keep assuring them that we, normal people including themselves, know that the media are never referring to the Chinese; in fact, I don’t think the ordinary Englishman even thinks that the Chinese are asian. Asian means muslim and we all know it.

• Lord T
      June 30, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Funny when I think of Asia I think of Chinese or similar but when I read of Asians in some criminal activity I think of a completely different group. Funny that.

4. Viscount Rectum
    June 29, 2014 at 8:16 pm

The day will come when they will rule you or you remove them from these lands. Muslim birthrate 3 to 1 over white indigenous and immigration without end.

• Mudplugger
      June 29, 2014 at 9:57 pm

I seem to recall someone speaking similarly in 1968 in the West Midlands. Didn’t work out too well for that hero, more’s the pity.

5. June 30, 2014 at 6:08 am

Or write-up the flipping of a car on its roof in America, cunningly disguising who the non-comp was, even though it had no bearing on the matter.

6. Furor Teutonicus
    June 30, 2014 at 8:50 am

How did it get to the stage, wehereby such a small percentage of the population (IF you believe the figures of between 4 and 10%) manage to achieve a position of such power, that their views and welfare is considered more important that that of the rest of the population put together?

• Mudplugger
      June 30, 2014 at 4:24 pm

So that’s the Gay Lobby put into context, so what about the ethnics ?

• Furor Teutonicus
        June 30, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Last I looked, BOTH those groups were getting quite a pile of shite from the sand-nigger fraternity.

When it is sand-nigger on queer, the sand-nigger will ALWAYS win under the present “justice system” in the “civilised” world. (WHEN, as I do, you consider “no further action” as a win for the perps.)

Only when it is Queer against human, or “Ethnic” against real people do THEY get to play their bonus.

Agsint sand-nigger, FORGET it!

Hitler was not wrong. He picked on the wrong people. Because they are making a damn fine show of being the CARICATURE of what Julius Streicher blamed on the Jews.

• Uncle Gus
          July 5, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Are you taking your meds, FT?

7. Rightwinggit
    June 30, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Load .357.

Aim.

body, body, body, head, head, head.

Problem over.

8. Uncle Gus
    July 5, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Pisses me off too. After the riots a few years back the MSM kept running a story about how most of those arrested had “no gang involvement”. I didn’t get it. What did I care about a rioter’s social life?

It took me about a week before it clicked. (That, you see, is because I am not a racist.)