September 7th, 2015

Victoria reigned from 20 June 1837 until 22 January 1901. I make that 63 years, 7 months and 2 days.

Elizabeth II was crowned on 6 February 1952. Therefore, to overtake Victoria, she would still need to be Queen on 7 September, 2015.

Your humble blogger is of the opinion that that’s what she’d hanging on for and may well abdicate sometime after that.

Charles was born on 14 November 1948, a positively ancient b***er. That would make him 66 years, 9 months and 24 days on that auspicious day of 7 September.

Given the propensity for longevity of the females of the family, albeit from different families, let’s say 86 years but the lesser age span of the men although Phillip is 93, it’s hard to put a finger on how long Charles will go for.

Giving him 86 years as well, that would make for another 20 years for Chas, making Wills [21 June 1982] 53 years old and two geriatric kings in a row might not be what the monarchy needs.

So let’s say the Queen abdicates. When? An auspicious day is the quarterday, September 29th, b’day of my ex-gf and others I know. On the other hand, the Queen might wish to go for the following 6 Feb or even as a Christmas special along with Clara in 2015.

She might abdicate, let Chas in for, say, 10 years and then, with Wills already having become the anti-christ, remembering that the AC does not know it from birth – it comes down upon him later – he bumps off Chas in a polo accident, in a rit of fealous jage over Diana whom he believes Phil and Chas colluded in bumping off.

But here’s the thing.

line of succession

All three – Chas, Wills and George, die in a helicopter crash when Wills takes them for a spin, James Hewitt’s son then takes the throne – the new Prince Hal whom the people well love – but what no one knows is that it’s not Wills who becomes the AC, it’s Harry, courtesy of that alien spawn.

I’d have a good look at James Hewitt’s antecedents if I were you.

Fits well.

Disclaimer: In no way, shape or form do I wish to see the demise of any member of our royal overlords, nor do I plan it, hint at it, collude or otherwise earn myself a hanging, drawing or quartering.

11 comments for “September 7th, 2015

1. January 1, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Her Maj won’t abdicate in my humble view and here’s why.
    A/ Charles is not fit for purpose and her Maj knows this, he has repeatedly nearly destroyed the Royal family. (Admittedly with some expert help from Randy Andy and the dreadful Fergie.)
    B/ If Phil pops his clogs she will only have the “job” to keep her going.
    C/ Charles marriage to Di was a huge embarrassing incident but his marriage to Camilla (from a monarchy point of view)and as the Monarch is head of the church is an even bigger issue, in the Queens mind. We need to remember the queen is a traditionalist.
    D/ She knows if she can hang on long enough, ol Charlie will have minimum time to do damage before he carks it and Wills takes over and that’s what she’s hoping for I believe.
    I also wish no harm on or demise of any member of the royal family especially Phil who is so good for a laugh it’s unreal.

• January 1, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Been a while though since he gaffed, Kath.

2. January 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm

P.S pop a pic of Hewitt and Harry side by side in google and tell me Hewitt’s not his pater.
    I have to say here fair play to Charile for NOT asking for DNA and accepting Harry without issue pardon the pun.

3. James Strong
    January 1, 2015 at 6:06 pm

The Queen was not crowned on February 6th 1952. She became queen that day, probably when she was up a tree, but she wasn’t crowned until 1953.

It is very unlikely that the Queen will abdicate. Look at a UK coin in your pocket to understaand this. She is Queen by the grace of God. She believes this; she is a believing Christian. She will not resign a divine commission.

It is unlikely that Prince Harry’s natural father is James Hewitt, or anyone other than Prince Charles. It is not believable that Diana had any extra-marital affairs that were not known about by Palace authorities. If she had got pregnant during one of the affairs then it is likely that DNA tests would have been done on the baby. If the DNA test had shown that the baby was not fathered by Prince Charles then, in my opinion only and not provable in any way, the baby would have suffered a cot death. Nobody who thinks that Diana was murdered can reasonably claim that a bastard baby would have been safe.

Far more likely is that William and Harry are the natural sons of Prince Charles, an heir and a spare as they say, and then Diana’s subsequent extramaritals were tolerated. After all, a man doesn’t care who a woman sleeps with if he doesn’t love her.

• Viscount Rectum
      January 1, 2015 at 6:43 pm

The Queen canot abdicate and I suggest cheap gossip about Harry is unworthy of you, Harry chose to fight for his country but could not choose father, sod DNA it does not matter. The Queen did not sign her coronation oath at the time of swearing her pen believe it or not had no ink in it does that matter?.

• Ed P
      January 1, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Yes, the coronation was on the 2nd June 1953, the day my sister was born.

• January 1, 2015 at 9:55 pm

E2 acceded on Feb 6, 1952. She was crowned Jun 2, 1953. From which date is it measured?

On 20 June 1837, William IV died at the age of 71, and Victoria became Queen of the United Kingdom. In her diary she wrote, “I was awoke at 6 o’clock by Mamma, who told me the Archbishop of Canterbury and Lord Conyngham were here and wished to see me. I got out of bed and went into my sitting-room (only in my dressing gown) and alone, and saw them. Lord Conyngham then acquainted me that my poor Uncle, the King, was no more, and had expired at 12 minutes past 2 this morning, and consequently that I am Queen.

That appears to answer that. Her coronation took place on 28 June 1838. Further notes:

Upon the death of the Sovereign, his or her heir immediately and automatically succeeds (hence the phrase “The King is dead. Long live the King!”), and the accession of the sovereign is publicly proclaimed by an Accession Council that meets at St. James’s Palace.

As for Harry, the argument is good that he is Charles but the appearance says otherwise. I suggest that far from being “cheap”, it’s not a question which has been resolved, as Charles did not ask for the test.

James and Viscount, is this the material you need?

• Viscount Rectum
        January 3, 2015 at 11:45 am

No that is not the material I need because the truth is self evident, unlike his mothers death?.

4. mikebravo
    January 2, 2015 at 1:23 pm

As far as I’m concerned she abdicated when she allowed “Her government” to hand over her subjects and lands to the rules and customs of foreigners.

• Brightside Bob
      January 2, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Exactly. “We are having our cake & eating it.”

I believe that Captain Ranty is an invaluable source of info on this matter.

• January 2, 2015 at 11:11 pm

Ranty’s an invaluable source on many matters.