Caption time

Add yours. Family is returning from Martha’s Vineyard holiday:

Obamas

16 comments for “Caption time

1. graham wood
    August 24, 2015 at 7:10 pm

No more sulking honey, just because The Trump will not be at the welcome home reception when you asked him. 😎

2. john in cheshire
    August 24, 2015 at 7:36 pm

I reckon Mr Obama is saying ” for allah’s sake, smile “.

3. Hereward unbowed.
    August 24, 2015 at 9:41 pm

Ah shucks honey, when I said, I am going to fuck the world with black wash, that doesn’t allow you carte blanche…………..

4. August 24, 2015 at 9:42 pm

“Well Mich clearly all those bananas stuffed with happy pills were a waste of money nothing makes you lot smile” “Although I do rather wish you hadn’t stuffed the last one sideways in your face and failed to finish chewing before we got off air force one!”

5. August 24, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Don’t be so bloody ungrateful. Here we are, leaving Whitey’s helicopter, heading towards Whiteys’ Bloody House, bossing all the Whiteys in uniform, screwing up the economy which Whitey has taken two hundred years to build, Definitley screwing up all the world with our Black Ideals of doing sweet f**k all; getting our Muslim brothers to blow Syria apart, while we bomb it from above: Hell, girls, whats not to like?

• Voice of Reason
      August 25, 2015 at 4:33 pm

You do know that the White House was built by black slaves?

6. Ed P
    August 24, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Waddya mean, your school insists on seeing my birth certificate?

7. August 24, 2015 at 11:07 pm

[Not a caption but there’s definitely something wrong – all three females sour on him.]

• August 25, 2015 at 7:39 am

Maybe he just cut their clothing allowance, because they look like they got dressed in the dark!

8. Greg Tingey
    August 25, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Very very unfunny
    All of you.
    Don’t you think you should grow up?

• August 25, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Grow up? Greg, you horrify me. Grow up? That will be the day I die. 🙄

• Lord T
      August 28, 2015 at 3:12 pm

I am all grown up. I even don’t need to show my birth certificate to get a drink.

If you don’t like the articles or the comments why don’t you try reading articles in the Guardian. You may find them more to your liking. They will be falling all over themselves to praise this useless waste of air.

9. August 25, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Why Greg, whats not to like?

10. August 26, 2015 at 2:56 am

And anyway, the pilot did say ‘Mr President’ after the ‘Fuck off and take them sour bitches with you’.

11. Mudplugger
    August 26, 2015 at 9:35 pm

OK girls, so I didn’t know synchronised PMT was an Olympic sport, now lighten up and smile for the cameras, it goes with the job, like playing lots of golf, remember.