“What? You Don’t Fancy Zach Stafford…?”

“Why, you racist bastard….”

I remember the first time I experienced sexual racism masked as “preference” . It was after sending a picture of my face to another person on the internet. He immediately told me, “I don’t like black guys, sorry,” and then signed off. And ever since, I have received a version of those words more times than I’d care to count.

From my own experience, being told my skin color disqualifies me from being attractive is sometimes the most hurtful rejection – or it’s at least the one that I can’t seem to shake. It’s a feeling akin to being looked over at a meat counter; it leaves me stunned that my skin can so quickly repel a person who didn’t even get to know me at all. My mind quickly translates race-based rejection into Your body isn’t worth loving.

So, we now have the incredible sight of someone who would scorn the idea that you can be ‘cured’ of being gay, because homosexual preferences are innate, demanding that you fancy someone you aren’t hard-wired to fancy, because WAYCISM!

The stock response to someone questioning race-based dating tends to be “it’s just a preference”. It’s not a “preference”; it’s undoubtedly something the person using the phrase hasn’t tried.

Every time I think identity politics has eaten itself, I manage to find someone about to take yet another bite…

8 comments for ““What? You Don’t Fancy Zach Stafford…?”

1. john in cheshire
    January 14, 2016 at 9:23 am

I’ve also noticed in several reports that it is now racist to prefer people from your own race for relationships. Worse, it only applies to white men. No one ever asks why non-whites are attracted to whites, isn’t that equally racist? No of course it isn’t because none of this is based on logic or equal treatment for everyone.

The other issue that is never discussed is that statistically whites are many times more likely to be a victim of black violence (robbery, mugging, rape and murder) than is the opposite. So why isn’t the truth reported? I think the reason is found in the writings of marxists such as Saul Alinsky, who in his book Rules for Radicals, says clearly that ‘ the issue is not the issue’, meaning the collectivists will use anything that helps to bring about our destruction. In so doing, the truth for them counts for nothing. Always the end justifies the means.

• January 18, 2016 at 7:11 am

Spot on!

2. Ed P
    January 14, 2016 at 10:43 am

The sun must be racist, as it is only harmful to white skin, i.e., it “prefers” blacks

3. mikebravo
    January 14, 2016 at 11:13 am

No doubt “boy fancies girl” is homophobia or some other made up word nonsense.
    It’s not a preference. They are just being prejudiced by not trying a bit of buggery too!

4. Rickie
    January 14, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Nothing wrong to say you don’t want one of “them” is there, for crying out loud, I would want to follow my first wife with a lovely Latina and would advertise “no whites” as well no smokers.

Rickie

5. Hereward Unbowed.
    January 14, 2016 at 1:45 pm

I quite clearly remember my first meeting with black on black waycism and it absolutely stunned me, I had a couple of workmates, we got on very well – to the point where we would purposefully pass racist skits at the expense of each other, these two lads were of Carib’ extraction. One day, I was talking about a Ghanaian lad who I’d got to know on another job, ie an African, the response was immediate, vituperative, not very polite.
    Another job I was on, had an small office in a larger warehouse complex and where I later found out that, there were Pakistani and Indian workers intimately employed. I very innocently remarked to an Indian guy – a Sikh, that. there didn’t seem to be much talking going on in so and so office and he said, “that’s fucking Pakis for you, we hate them and they hate us!”
    And then remarked, “when a white guy goes in, they all clam up, coz they hate whites even more”. Amen.

Thus racism knows no boundaries, is not confined to one particular strain; there are levels, gradations and degrees of racism, it is innate, it is universal, it is hard wired into the Amygdala – the Limbic System.

OH NO IT ISN’T……. according to the left – only whites can be racist and are in every respect, always are bottom of the pile.

For all Frankfurt School lovers, critical theorists, SWJ, liberal lefties, Common Purpose, Multiculti adherents whatever – whites are the oppressors, even if they are poor white trash – black trash is always better.

Okey dokey, glad that’s sorted.

6. January 14, 2016 at 1:52 pm