Leave: Depart: Quit!

As along with a solid number of others, bloggers, writers; people who actually think: I have studied the entrails, read the statements, figured out what exactly is on offer in the turgid depths of the Cameron/Tusk/EU cess-pit generated document, and have come, once more, to the inescapable conclusion that we, as a Nation, are better off ‘LEAVING’  than ‘REMAINING’.

The proof of my arguments is contained within the garbage printed and titled,‘The new Settlement for the United Kingdom (Link here). We all knew what Cameron was going to try and get through the Referendum with a lot of smoke, and a great many mirrors; but when there is absolutely nothing which can be stated as a ‘Guarantee’; nothing which is given as pursuant to a Treaty; I must in all honesty ask why all that time was spent waiting for this load of old garbage?

The only thing more worrying than Cameron squatting on his plump haunches calling out ‘Bring it on!’ is the row of snivelling cowards who masquerade as the Cabinet. There are at least five Cabinet Secretaries and Ministers who hate and detest Europe; that is a numeric fact; but will one of them put their heads above the parapet and state ‘I do not agree’? They are all shit-scared of losing their Cabinet jobs, their red-f##ing boxes, their offices with important titles on the desks, the power which comes with that title. They fear Cameron, and his Eton-generated haughty anger. They will throw away the only chance there is of having a well-known name to lead the ‘Leave’ campaign, because they are just shit-scared of being fired!

10 comments for “Leave: Depart: Quit!

1. Mazz
    February 3, 2016 at 7:26 pm

– “There are at least five Cabinet Secretaries and Ministers who hate and detest Europe; that is a numeric fact; but will one of them put their heads above the parapet and state ‘I do not agree’?” –

No, because they are all absolute cowards of the highest order! We are run and surrounded by the f*****g b******s!

2. Brightside Bob
    February 3, 2016 at 9:04 pm

“…who hate and detest Europe…” For crying out loud (literally), do you actually mean “Europe” or do you mean the EU?

3. mona
    February 3, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Don’t you understand it’s a game, its rigged, Cameron is as slippery as an eel, he is following the shadow governments orders and has been promised the presidency of the EU as a reward. Ask Cameron if he went to South Africa with Dr David Kelly?.

4. February 4, 2016 at 1:20 am

Concur with Bob – the very language trips us up. “Hate and detest Europe” is clever, as if we hate and detest the peoples over the channel. No, we do not hate and detest those peoples, we hate and detest only this egregious EU! Different other thing.

5. Rickie
    February 4, 2016 at 12:30 pm

“As along with a solid number of others, bloggers, writers; people who actually think”

This blogger hasn’t made his mind up yet on Europe.

Rickie

• February 4, 2016 at 1:46 pm

What blogger? Where’s iz site, eh? 🙂

• Henry Kaye
      February 4, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Why?

6. Hereward Unbowed.
    February 4, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I don’t hate Europe, never would, never have.

What I do hate are, unelected European grossly obese, weird or dipsomaniac non entities telling me what I should do and how high to jump.

I do hate, the egregious homogenization and its enforcement on sovereign European nations.

I do hate the federalists, who are in league with the corporatists – both of these want to grind me down and to disenfranchise me so that I have no say on the goings on – in the country of my birth.

I don’t much like a German Communist, a nutter running all European affairs.

I don’t want to be part of the Ukraine and certainly NOT – Turkey.

I hate the EU and that toy town council in Westminster.

The only way to freedom: is out of the EU – Europe can look after itself.

• Henry Kaye
      February 4, 2016 at 10:08 pm

I’m with you all the way about leaving the EU but then what do we do about (as you call it) that Toy town council in Westminster?

• Hereward Unbowed.
        February 5, 2016 at 12:47 am

Hey, one problem at a time Sir.