The wages of sin is death.

I have often wondered about the true statistic of State-sanctioned murder in both the USA and the UK. Because what else could be termed State-sanctioned murder but Abortion? The spark of life exists from the moment of conception, and who amongst us is arrogant enough to state when a foetus becomes a human baby, unformed though it may be. I know of the joys of family; and cannot imagine the thinking which states that that tiny embryo human being is unwanted, and flushes it away without a second thought.

Some might argue that a woman’s right to control her own body, and reproductive functions, is entirely her own. Others may argue differently, and the laws of both America and the UK side with the woman: but Laws can be modified, or otherwise ignored, as to the safety of the woman concerned. There used to be a requirement for two doctors to sign as to the need for an abortion in the UK, but a practice nurse can now sign by herself.

As a one-time religious participant, my thinking was to a certain extent coloured by that type of thinking; but now speaking and writing from a strictly factual viewpoint, I reckon that abortion should remain legal, but should be bound with far stricter rules and blocking procedures.

Just saying!

8 comments for “The wages of sin is death.

1. February 6, 2016 at 10:35 am

Abortion is a medical procedure that kills babies. To pass it off as ‘Women’s reproductive health’ requires some threat to her health of such moment as to require the killing of the baby she carries. This is so rare as to not make it into statistics.

It is Carnage. Anti-Life. It is Wicked.

2. Richard
    February 6, 2016 at 11:11 am

Agree with the above.

3. Rickie
    February 6, 2016 at 11:43 am

I don’t agree with ” far stricter rules and blocking procedures”.

Leave it with the mother and someone to sign the “go ahead” document as it is now….getting a moral panel to decide whats best for the mother just aint right.

4. Mothers Ruin
    February 6, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I’m violently ‘pro life’ (yes, I hate that name as much as you do but let’s go with what we’ve got). But being male I often get told “you don’t have a womb so you don’t get to comment” or “only women get to have an opinion”. Fortunately the circumstances of my own conception-a saga to rival LOTR- mean I can retort “No the only people who can get to comment are those like, SURVIVORS of abortion!”

There have been tears soaking the cushions in the Pillow Fort.

• Mothers Ruin
      February 6, 2016 at 2:14 pm

edit* are those like me, SURVIVORS of abortion!”

5. Hereward Unbowed.
    February 7, 2016 at 2:02 am

6. February 7, 2016 at 7:12 am

“I reckon that abortion should remain legal, but should be bound with far stricter rules and blocking procedures.”

The only smart thing Hillary Clinton ever said (I wonder who wrote it for her?) was that abortion should remain safe, legal and RARE.

7. February 7, 2016 at 12:50 pm