Litany of lies from start to end

Not expecting anyone to be interested as we covered all this during the week but my £9m booklet just arrived, at your expense. I have to say I’m in deep shock that a govt can tell out-and-out, barefaced porkies its people in an official document, those lies easily disproved. Seriously in shock now I’ve seen it.

litany of lies

7 comments for “Litany of lies from start to end

1. Flyinthesky
    April 15, 2016 at 12:38 pm

……………………and no only will they get away with it, it will be quite effective.

2. Henry Kaye
    April 15, 2016 at 12:39 pm

James, I wouldn’t have thought that, by now, you would have been shocked by ANYTHING our current crop of leaders can get up to. I sincerely hope that we, firstly, get out of the EU and, then, we can somehow recruit some honest and honourable politicians to represent OUR interests.

3. John in cheshire
    April 15, 2016 at 1:30 pm

I’ve returned mine, Freepost. I also included a letter to Mr Cameron so he knows who returned it and what I think of it and him. It won’t do any good but I feel better for it. I also received through the post a pamphlet from Will Straw of the mad cow BSE agitators and that has also been returned to him Freepost. I’m surprised Mr Straw could drag himself away from his drug dealing to get involved but I suppose he’s been earmarked for greater things. Let’s hope once we’re out of the EU we get to deal with all these traitors in a way that satisfies.

4. April 15, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Just looking at it there in black and white, it was genuinely upsetting.

5. Penseivat
    April 15, 2016 at 6:37 pm

The definition of obscenity is something that is likely to deprave and corrupt. Surely, material designed to make you volunteer to be governed by some unelected nameless EU nonentity, lose your national identity, or ability to change an undesirable political machine, would fall within that definition? Being involved in the publishing or dissemination of obscene material is still a criminal offence, Isn’t it?

• April 15, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Yes – just reading though about momentum for Out beginning to build. That looks promising.

6. Hereward Unbowed.
    April 16, 2016 at 8:48 am

I rate Ant and Dec as more politically astute and aware than is Dave. Moreover, Ant and Dec are a good deal more truthful – which is very faint praise indeed.

I berth, a special, black loathing for Bliar but Dave is fast approaching that quayside.