Oh for goodness sake!

nigel lays a wreath

It’s best the foul-mouthed vitriol I had ready for Alastair Campbell and the rest of the unprincipled is not uttered.

I can’t do anything about it, nor can you, as we see Brexit slip away in a wave of cynical virtue signalling. OK, it comes down to one thing in the end – are you a person who can think for him or herself and sees what is going on here? Such a person will be quietly determined to vote Leave now, whether previously undecided or decided.

Or else you’re a *&^%^&* for brains, easily swayed, shallow and vacuous [or a child but that can be forgiven] and you’re going along to post a vote for Jo. Never mind the 20 years which have led to this moment.

Some good things have happened in my life of late – I’m temporarily in the black, my football team is winning, we are still level pegging in the Referendum, I have good friends/colleagues and we seem to have similar views on society. The wine to my right here is good, the pizza dough is proving. Youtube’s had some good things of late, I’ve found the staple gun I want and the Visqueen. The boat is proceeding.

So, what to say about this Jo Cox thing? There’s nothing we can really. Remain were looking for the gamechanger. They now have it. Anyone who writes a post like this is an utter bastard, no?[END]

6 comments for “Oh for goodness sake!

1. Catherine White
    June 21, 2016 at 8:50 pm

The fact that the day before the referendum is supposed to be her birthday is the just-a-bit-too-convenient icing on the cake that ought to convince everyone that the EU will not stop at murder.

• June 21, 2016 at 9:12 pm

There is something really quite wrong about this and you know that doesn’t mean just the murder or the way it’s been used.

Catherine has hit on it but we have no proof, do we? We can’t nail them.

2. Hereward Unbowed.
    June 21, 2016 at 10:55 pm

“Jo died for her political beliefs”, so said her dear husband Brendan.

From the perspective of my own sensibilities, one is minded to say that, if, my own personal experiences are anything to go by, grief strikes me in an altogether different manner, so much so in fact that, just coalescing any cogent thought is a force of will – of course one does it but the effort is great when one is bound to keep other emotional responses in check.

I don’t know this man, I think that, it would take the forbearance and infinite patience of a Saint to will oneself to be able to observe common civility with such.
    In a sequence of events, the tragedy of a very unnecessary and brutal murder, the stage, the players, the gallery, the scene, the scenario and the faux emotional outpouring in the aftermath – none of it sits well with me.

3. Hereward Unbowed.
    June 22, 2016 at 9:30 am

I am going to try to post a comment, again:

“Jo died for her political beliefs”, so said her dear husband Brendan.

4. Hereward Unbowed.
    June 22, 2016 at 1:53 pm

a comment on Guido:

broderickcrawford janetjH • 2 hours ago

I personslly believe Fix occurred when Ms Cox was sacrificed on the Thursday . By evening New York indices were skyrocketing and sterling was soaring to be repeated by world indices overnight and eurooean i ndices Friday morning after six days of precipitous falls.

Somebody also made a lot of money in a few hours. . It s an ill demise that blows nobody any good.

Guido Link.

Synchronicity, chaos theory or, something else and/or, do we kid ourselves we are that important?

5. June 22, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Could be. For now, the day is almost upon us.