No worries Sam; We’ll walk away with a minimum 65-70% Majority for Remain

referendumdave

You mean you don’t like my Prada handbag and my Christian Louboutin shoes; or was there something else?

10 comments for “No worries Sam; We’ll walk away with a minimum 65-70% Majority for Remain

1. June 24, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Aye.

2. Ted Treen
    June 24, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Today is the schadenfreude to end all schadenfreuden.

• Errol
      June 24, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Honestly, no, I don’t feel that. I’m disgusted by the government’s attitude and disinterest in planning and providing for both eventualities and then providing the facts and letting people make up their own minds.

Equally I do not want Cameron to resign. This is his decision, not ours. It shows a complete disregard for the democratic process that he thought it was about him. He is our servant, not our master. He will stay and do his duty until we release him.

I don’t take pleasure in his suffering, I am angry with him for not doing his job in the first place. For that he should be sacked with due haste after a dressing down from his employer, not resigning.

• Ted Treen
        June 24, 2016 at 10:51 pm

I don’t specifically mean Cameron:- I’m thinking more of the smug irritants (usually found in the Guardian, like Toynbee, Jones etc.,) who have found that the peasants won’t always do as they’re told, because they simply don’t believe that Nanny knows best. What a shock to their smug self-important egos.

3. barnacle bill
    June 24, 2016 at 6:58 pm

“God, I hope he never finds out I voted Leave!”

• Mudplugger
      June 24, 2016 at 8:14 pm

I suspect Jeremy Corbyn’s thinking that too.

4. mona
    June 24, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Now demand the the EU accounts are audited before negotiations start, we will have many billions to be returned , swindled from us by the corrupt Commission.

• June 24, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Yep, we’ll pay our agreed last payment willingly, happily, the moment their accounts are signed off.

5. Hereward Unbowed.
    June 25, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Britain demands to be Out of the ECHR – now!! THAT’s non negotiable.

btw: don’t ever think that we’ll miss you camoron however you shouldn’t not be allowed to bail until, you have commenced Britain’s exit from the Slave Empire.

Plus, crap voyage and very good riddance to the poisonous whisperer and ‘power behind the throne’ his £300k pa dedicated champagne Socialist ………… ‘born with silver spoon in mouth’ virtue signaller nonpareil wrong headed eco-warrior wife and Dave’s father-in-law drawing £300k pa by stiffing you and me – the consumer – re birdmincer subsidy – built on his [Sheffield’s] land.

What a bloody family.

6. Lord T
    June 27, 2016 at 11:39 am

We want Cameron gone now so we can get someone in to start negotiations. After his pathetic tries to get an EU agreement he came back with nothing and was pleased. Do we want him at the helm for what is going to be a testing time?