Whom to vote for on June 8th?

There’s a debate going on at Breitbart [almost over] about the party and Paul Nuttall.

Paul has been quite flip-floppy – first he was pro-halal, then he came out about burquas, now he’s blocked a Brexiteer who is anti-Islam and pro border controls, Anne Marie Waters. At the same time, lies are being told about who actually did it.

Voila:

Paul’s performance in Stoke was poor and he was one of the key people blocking Nigel continuing.  Disclosure – I am a Faragist, Nigel currently being over there helping Marine and others.

Arron looked good for awhile but is soft on Islamicization and therefore immigration.  He’s come out against FGM, which is good but is not in the front line on this whole issue.

I pointed out on Twitter that the two go together – Brexit plus immigration controls, my line being almost pure 2015 UKIP manifesto, incidentally not written by Suzanne Evans but collated by her from other people’s work.

The fourth person is Andrew Wigmore whom I believe to be a Faragist too. The issue is this – I have one vote, one precious vote.  To whom will I give it?

In my constituency, usually there is a Labour, Tory, variations on socialists, UKIP and an independent who is close to the Faragist position.  He’s a huge temptation to vote for.

It’s like this – I’m voting for whomever, on the morning, I feel will support:

1.  Hard, fast, quick Brexit and no more money;
  2.  Our fisheries;
  3.  No foreign aid to countries doing fine by themselves;
  4.  Immigration controls immediately;
  5.  A hard line on Islam;
  6.  Small and medium businesses;
  7.  Tax cuts for the working middle.

May, as far as I can see, is stacking or is having stacked over her head, branches with Remoaners. She is showing every sign of going into dragging it out mode after June 8th.

Your views obviously welcomed here.

10 comments for “Whom to vote for on June 8th?

1. John in cheshire
    April 29, 2017 at 9:24 pm

I agree with your list and I’ve also come to the conclusion that my voting preferences are : independent candidate then UKIP and a spoiled ballot paper if I have to. If UKIP under Mr Nuttall is pro-islam, pro-halal and pro-open-borders then they’ve lost my vote. I’m in a strong Conservative constituency so my vote will always be a protest vote nonetheless I feel it’s worth making the gesture.
    I think the Conservatives are going to sell us out to the EU, as they have done so many times before.

• Torquaymada
      April 29, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Yes. The sellout is on the way.

Their (The C’s) timing is perfect. A ‘mandate’ will be claimed and there goes the next 5 years.

2. Errol
    April 29, 2017 at 10:57 pm

None of those things will be offered. The state doesn’t like them. It believes we need higher taxes to pa off the debt – yet ignores those create unemployment demanding welfare payments which cost more money.

They’ll give the EU whatever it wants without thought. Immigration will continue at the unsustainable rate it has and Islam will continue to be promoted, lauded and free from punishment or expected integration.

Nothing will change because the state doesn’t want it to. Business as usual. Backward into the future to poverty and economic stagnation.

3. mona
    April 30, 2017 at 11:35 am

UKIP is here to stay, but Nuttall is so unappealing, a scouse accent doesn’t help and will be dumped once he loses in this coming election (fingers crossed) a UKIP manifesto that wants Britain, back should include the railways, the electricity industry, water, gas and end the practice of foreign speculators buying up property and land and the Chinese building Nuclear Power stations here, and so much more, NHS etc

4. April 30, 2017 at 11:52 am

… a UKIP manifesto that wants Britain, back should include the railways, the electricity industry, water, gas and end the practice of foreign speculators buying up property and land and the Chinese building Nuclear Power stations here, and so much more, NHS etc …

Absolutely.

5. mona
    April 30, 2017 at 2:13 pm

A Faragist, Now that is appealing .

6. Henry Kaye
    April 30, 2017 at 2:30 pm

I can’t disagree with any of the above comments. I have been a UKIP member now for 20 years and had much to cheer me u til recently. Now I’m not sure what the party stands for or what it hopes to achieve.

7. Penseivat
    April 30, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Why isn’t there a “Deport Gina Miller” Party? I’d vote for them.
    In reality, except for those constituences where anybody can win, which are fairly few, I fear that people will vote as they traditionally do. Surrey will vote Tory, the North East will vote Labour, the West country will vote Lib Dem and Merseyside will vote for whoever the UNITE Presidium tells them to. In my home town of Hartlepool, it has been said that Dolly the cloned sheep will be elected if she wears a red rosette (they even allowed Peter ‘I’ll have some of that guacamole, please’ Mandelson to be parachuted in and be elected, even though he has no connection with the town, has no idea where it is, what it is for, and has never been back since being elevated to the House of Frauds). Since the Brexit referendum, UKIP appears to have imploded with infighting, media reports (and we all know how impartial they are) of members doing stupid things, and they seem to have lost their way.

• April 30, 2017 at 4:56 pm

I was accused at Breitbart of being ‘disloyal’ to Paul Nuttall. These people have lost the plot – so into party and climbing over each other into ‘positions’, they’ve lost sight of what it’s about.

It’s about policies for the country first, then party mechanisms come a distant second. As long as UKIP follow the 2015 Manifesto, then they’re fine for me.

Move away from roots and I move away in search of someone who will implement the 2015 Manifesto.

These are the policies [fine detail obviously adjusted for 2017/18] which I intend to vote for:

Again, I vote for policies, not party.

8. Henry Kaye
    May 1, 2017 at 9:41 am

James, thank you for reminding me of the UKIP manifesto of 2015. It’s still valid in my mind but is it still valid in the minds of the party leaders? If so, why aren’t they mentioning it?