An open letter to all UK voters reading this

If you’re a political Deplorable, of the kind who voted UKIP with the 3.8 million or voted Brexit with the 17.4 million, then you have these main concerns:

1. A set of policies which will make Britain prosper in trade and industry, protect small and medium businesses, thereby creating jobs, reduce the tax load and to have control of all these things within our own borders, plus various other things, e.g. the police.

2. In order to do that, we must Brexit and stop paying these ruinous penalty charges. Theresa May has set out 12 points which sound fine as stated but are vague:

Not just vague but look where Brexit comes in the line:

Immigration fares quite a bit better:

N1, by the way, was “Providing certainty and clarity“. Jon Snow got to her yesterday and this was the interview, a hostile interview to be sure:

Now, to be fair to her, she did mention doing our own thing our way and was speaking of trading with nations within the EU, which of course is an ongoing thing anyone would hope keeps going.

Had she left it at that, I would have concluded that I don’t trust her but she’s better than Corbyn at this time, Paul Nuttall having the best policies of any of them and a clean Brexit … but can he form a government and carry out his policies?

Or if he can’t, can he exert enough pressure on May to ensure she follows UKIP policy as closely as possible?

That’s when I paused her interview and took the screenshot you see below:

Really?  Because that reads as if she has no intention of pulling out at all.

She may well, in her own head, be thinking of a partnership in making a smooth withdrawal but she may secretly mean something else and she is mincing words in my book – see her N1 point above again.

That is the dilemma we find ourselves in. Is she strong enough? Well, she’s certainly a perverse and stubborn woman in many ways and that might well give her the ability to stand up to their outrageous behaviour towards a sovereign nation, plus they were talking about a clean break within months – they have things to do, armies to build and so on.

They certainly hate Britain and do not see us as allies in the least, courtesy of our 17.4 million.

One last thing:

So we go to the polls today with all that and more in mind.

James Higham
08.06.17 at 02.44 a.m.

14 comments for “An open letter to all UK voters reading this

1. Hereward Unbowed.
    June 8, 2017 at 8:25 am

It’s about a deep and special partnership with the EU.

The question, it relentlessly niggles me…………..

LEAVE? You’re ‘avin a larf.

There is no doubt that, manoeuvring and backstabbing; Boris, Leadsom and shoving Gove under a bus – all pretty staunch LEAVERS [yeah I know but Boris wanted out of the Empire of Brussels]…….. the tory patricians organized mother theresa’s usurpation into No10 and post June 23 2016 FFS we got a new executive when all we really desired was to get OUT – the PTB shat on the people – not for the first time!

Treachery? It’s what they do for crying out loud. A brief history lesson is in order.

Recall, Churchill had to be interred first otherwise they [the liberal wankerati political claque inclusive of healey, jenkins, wilson to heath and Hailsham, barber, rippon et al] the surrender monkeys in the FO and generally all senior civil servants…………… would never have crawled out from under their stones.

After the great man’s [Churchill] demise, the Operation Surrender commenced in earnest.

After the perfidious lies, lies and more lies – heath knew full well that Berlin ultimately aimed for a FEDERAL EUROPE, he [heath] couldn’t tell that to the British people [they’d have strung him up – metaphorically speaking]. And so, the great lie became “it’s only a trading deal with our European ‘partners’ and named it a common market” – they still maintain that specious bollocks even today and [the media wankers] still make Britons swallow it.

Thus, even before we joined the old English system of the shires and local UDCs was being swept away, the Germans understood very well where the real power of a nation’s transmogrification and social engineering lay.

A blizzard of lies and a propaganda avalanche later, entry into the Empire was railroaded through Parliament by grocer ted and his scum party allies.

After entry into the monster.

And then the “tidying up execises”……..we didn’t want Schengen but Schengen is what we got, OPEN the borders and free movement whether you wanted it by diktat – that’s how they do it in the Fourth Reich.

The betrayal of Maastricht – they [the tory old guard]………….. did for Thatcher she simply had to go! All because, there was no way that Maggie would have signed up to that ignominious effort of secession she simply had to go – then good little boy that he was, johnny major signed up without a second thought – think on that – tories did us again!

Then bliar, the least said about that weasel the better and remember it, macruin sneaked off and via no PR and through the back door: signed the constitutional treaty that wasn’t a constitutional treaty…………. in ‘Lisbon’.

Finally.

Dave caved in, a referendum was offered thinking was – no way would dave win a majority in 2015, he was wrong and so we finally achieved a chance to SAY NO!

Ha, ha, ha but we were finessed again [see above] and so it goes. dave bogged off and Leave was stymied even the supremos star chamber of EUphiliac legal beaks were asked by Gina Miller to put it off….
    More prevaricating cobblers later and Another General election merely just another “tidying up exercise” and a changing of the guard, wot again?

Britain’s exit ball booted far away and kicked into the long grass and Brexit negotiations lasting until the Twelfth of never……………….inexorably demographics will alter the equation, is it not: it’s just a matter of waiting and stalling for time.

The niggling answer to the question is, why should we expect any change of tack from mother theresa, after all she is wet through imbued, a lackey of the tory old guard; Ken’s, tarzans and majors gal – ain’t she.

DO VOTE

but spoil your ballot or, hold your nose if you like, I don’t know what is the solution, unless: we need a new system of democracy for currently and as God knows in the UK we don’t have even the sensation of the merest whiff of [demos] PEOPLE [kratos] POWER.

Ultimately and think on this, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results……..um, therefore, vote blue, red or yellow and get more EUrope.

• mark
      June 8, 2017 at 8:40 am

Hereward Unbowed. If you vote you are legitimising the system even if you spoil your balot paper.
      You can not change a system by voting for it

• Hereward Unbowed.
        June 8, 2017 at 10:45 am

And your genius suggests “legitimising”………..aye, all I hear is clever remarks – I also averred did I not, to, “do vote” and I also suggested spoiling your ballot paper.

I have broached this subject before and quite often and I’ve not got time to dicker, the real problem is, changing the system when the PTB don’t feel in any way inclined to change aught and that begets a whole new subject.

• Errol
      June 8, 2017 at 5:46 pm

You don’t even have to go back to Heath to recognise the EU is a pack of lies. When they wanted to push the EU constitution through, Brown begged them to change it to Lisbon Treaty’ as a constitution wouldn’t have been considered.

The EU lied for it’s own benefit. I find it comical that all those ardent supporters of the EU are utterly ignorant of it’s petty miseries.

2. rapscallion
    June 8, 2017 at 8:37 am

I wholeheartedly concur with Hereward Unbowed. There will be blood on the lawn if we don’t leave though. 17.4 million people will see to that.

3. Judd
    June 8, 2017 at 9:09 am

Hereward has it all covered.

This election is just another muddying of the Brexit waters.

My Mrs, Greek by birth is a true Brit patriot, she said the day after the referendum that we wouldn’t be coming out, not in the way we hoped or expected.
    That was hard to hear in the post vote euphoria, sadly she has an uncanny way of predicting things a long way ahead and being on the money, and all the evidence so far if you avoid the MSM like the plague (we do) tells me she is once again on the money.

Not sure i can even be bothered to spoil my ballot with NONE, this will be the first time since 1975 when i voted NO that i have no one to vote for.

Can’t vote UKIP, the local sitting tory is a real decent brexiteer but sadly trapped in a party that cannot be trusted, and UKIP won’t stand against him, in an ideal world he could have taken the reins over from Farage.

• Errol
      June 8, 2017 at 5:49 pm

There are too many vested interests in the state to allow Brexit to occur comfortably. They make too much cash out of it. It was never, ever going to get through as a clean brexit.

4. June 8, 2017 at 9:30 am

I hear [or rather read] all that and concur with almost all of it.

You do as you feels must but I’m voting, not to ‘perpetuate’ but to, if you like, waste the vote or as I prefer to think of it, redirect to the least worst. Actually, there’s one pretty good manifesto in there.

You see, if you stay out of the game, then that, to them, is the same as being a non-person, a non-threat. At least if you vote, you can do some damage, one vote’s worth but cumulatively, quite some damage.

Each to his/her own.

• mark
      June 8, 2017 at 11:00 am

In my view If only a small percentage of people were to vote, say 20% or even less than 50% it would delegitimise them. That is the only way to change the systen short of a full blown revolution.
      Volunteerism / Anarchism is the way to go. Take back your sovereignty, you don’t need any so called authority to re-present your views

5. mark
    June 8, 2017 at 11:03 am

“At least if you vote, you can do some damage, one vote’s worth but cumulatively, quite some damage.”
    In my view your just voting for the system. It is impossible to damage it in any way by voting.
    Have you noticed whoever you vote for the Government (system) allways gets in

6. June 8, 2017 at 11:49 am

Hmmmm, have read all now and re-read but for me it’s too late – I’ve been up there, into town and now back, so have done the deed.

This might sound crazy but in the end I voted for the candidate I had a discussion with a couple of weeks back – nice chap, believes in what I believe in. His big beef is police numbers and what they’re told to do from above so if he’s single issue [though his party caters for all], then that’s the best I can do.

Interestingly, was talking to an ex-Labour and we went through the issues one by one – he’s big on Brexit, so am I. As we got onto workers, benefits etc., it was uncanny how our views coincided.

So, I asked him – why the hell have we been voting for different parties all this time?

• Errol
      June 8, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Individual politicians are generally all Conservative (in view if not intent). However, for some truly bonkers reason, the statist government MPs all vote utterly against what’s in the best wishes of the country or even the simplest of things that would obviously improve the country.

They always go for the utterly, abjectly ludicrous.

7. mark
    June 8, 2017 at 1:37 pm

My epiphany came in about 2008 when I realised that the leaderships of all parties supported the EU, Man made CO2 based climate change, the war in Afghanistan, Renewal of Trident, New Nuclear Power.
    Add to that, Globalisation, the demonising of Russia. The pushing of anything deemed PC or group think at the expense of the individual or family unit.
    No bankers were jailed. MP’s continue to thieve.
    A vote for any empowers all of the above
    I know most people don’t share my views and I will still be interested in the results. which I think will be about the same as 2015

8. June 8, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I know most people don’t share my views

I don’t give a damn about people not sharing your views – they’re your views and that’s that. Every right to be put.