As everyone else has, I’ve tried to make sense of what happened but unlike most, my sources were always to be non-MSM, non-Politico nor similar left leaning sites, which leaves Twitter reports from those present at the rally, plus some from Breitbart and other sources.
The sources as a whole indicate this:
1. The rally was pre-organized and a permit applied for and granted. The plan was for those protesting against the taking down of the Confederate statue of Robert E. Lee to drive in and park, assembling at an agreed point and marching to the statue just before 12 noon.
2. As the rally was now well known, someone contacted the funder of Antifa and busloads, amounting to hundreds of Antifa were bussed in and were in place at the statue well before the time. Police were also deployed, some in helicopters.
3. Antifa were organized and arragned in two masses or phalanxes, such that any Unite the Right would have to go up the centre and run the baseball bat gauntlet. They had not applied for any permit, they’re just allowed to be where they want. Baseball bats are not confiscated.
4. McAuliffe, the Obama governor, directed police not to intervene between the two groups but police forced the Unite the Right to run a gauntlet between two walls of Antifa armed with metal baseball bats and urine bombs.
5. The result was selectively filmed.
6. At 12 noon, McAuliffe ordered Unite the Right to leave the area as they were illegally there. No similar order was issued to Antifa. They had no choice but to leave, again running that gauntlet, with the police providing no separation.
7. The result continued to be selectively filmed.
8. In adjoining streets, Antifa, still being bussed in and all over the place, attacked one man’s car with baseball bats. He took off in his car, knocking down an Antifa woman and killing her.
9. The composition of the Unite the Right was mainly alt-right [millennials] but Duke neo-nazis had also joined in – they were the ones with the nazi flags.
10. The MSM then went away and composed their slanted reports as we’ve all seen, with their pundits poised to shhet anything to Trump.
One assumes that Donald knew the chances of violence so which scenario is closest?
1. He knew and was relying on the police to do their job, naive enough to think the governor would not be in cahoots with Obama HQ whom many pundits believe coordiantes much of it and that police would do the right thing.
2. He knew and wanted them to show their hand, which put protesters at risk but later he’ll round up known perpetrators.
3. He’s under the control of Them [military branch] and is pursuing the neo-con agenda.
The neo-con agenda is pretty clear – the FEMA camps are in place, it only needs a certain amount more of the violence for the call to come from middle-America for him to do something … meaning martial law.
So we, the Deplorables, thereby dig our own grave and produce our own 1984.