7 comments for “RNLI are horses’ backsides

1. John in cheshire
    November 17, 2017 at 6:19 pm

I know it’s petty but I haven’t supported the RNLI this year because they aren’t selling proper Christmas cards. Last year I bought something over £100 from them. So, their loss; I bought them from Combat Stress this year. I’ve also just started giving, again after decades, the Co-op my business, because of the Tesco Christmas advert and their pandering to muslims and other deviants in preference to proper Englishmen and women.

• Errol
      November 17, 2017 at 9:04 pm

I work with a Muslim. His name’s Imran. Now, you wouldn’t know he is. He doesn’t ponce about and pray, has no giant beard and dresses like we do, in jeans and a shirt. When the boys do a bacon run, then get him such a sandwich and waft it at him, teasing him.

He doesn’t run about plotting to blow us up and whenever one of these things comes out about Muslims his contribution to all the pandering is a groan of dislike as his take is that we will only get equality when all the propaganda finishes and we start talking about the problems.

• November 18, 2017 at 12:34 am

Just you wait, filthy infidel.

2. Pcar
    November 17, 2017 at 9:34 pm

@James,

Do you have a grudge with RNLI?

The RNLI are Sea Horses crewed by the brave

RNLI had no choice after crew mutiny

From twatter link: https://t.co/cWpBmuoV25

10:59
    RNLI: Lifeboat crew ‘stood down’

BBC Radio Jersey

Jersey’s St Helier lifeboat crew has been stood down meaning there is currently no RNLI search and rescue service from the site, the charity says.

The decision comes after the crew asked to split from the RNLI, sparked by the sacking and subsequent reinstatement of the Jersey station’s coxswain.

Leesa Harwood, from the RNLI, said the crew made it clear they wished to set up an independent station.

“In the interim period, while they pursue that aim, I do not believe that they can fully commit to the RNLI. I no longer have confidence that the station can be run without constant challenges and without constant threat of crew resignation.”

“The lifeboat station and shop in St Helier will be closed and secured.

“The crew has been stood down. The RNLI has notified the coastguard that there is no longer a declared RNLI search and rescue service at St Helier,” she said.

• November 17, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Firstly, the brave crews are just that and their beef is with the overpaid PC fatcats raking off the funds.

So yes, I have a great issue with those who do nothing but are happy to put the island at risk.

My support is for the brave crews, those seahorses. They’re the ones I give my money for.

• November 18, 2017 at 7:31 am

What James said. And I’ll be covering this one too.

3. November 18, 2017 at 12:37 am

The incompetence needed to turn off courageous volunteers who risk their lives to save the lives of others has no measure. There needs to be one so that Mz Leesa Harwood can be properly assessed for the Knob of the Year Award.